Mold in Kitchen Ceiling
When the family in this home smelled a musty odor in their kitchen, they got a mold test done. When the test came back positive for mold, they called our team in to remediate the issue. The ceiling in this home had to be opened up so that all the mold could be removed. We successfully got rid of all the mold and affected material. Then our team replaced the ceiling and painted so that it looked like there was never an issue in the first place.
SERVPRO of Greenwich provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.