Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When your Greenwich home or business suffers any type of damage, beginning the remediation process quickly is very important. It can mean the difference between saving your belongings or minimizing damage in your home. It also minimizes cost, as less remediation efforts may be necessary. SERVPRO of Greenwich prides itself on having a rapid response time so that we can serve our community in their time of need.
With multiple facilities, we are centrally located to provide expedient service to homeowners and business owners in Greenwich. Whether it's fire, water, or mold, SERVPRO of Greenwich is ready to respond 24/7, every day, even holidays.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (203) 629-3480
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2040 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Greenwich arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.